Where I've been

hi!

For those of you who are wondering why this blog has been silent since the post dated January 12, it's because I've been busy with some writing duties lately. Right now, I'm writing some news articles for APCmag.com. I'm not sure how long those great guys from down under are going to keep me but while I'm there, you won't be reading any of the usual articles, i.e. on Linux, on this blog.

If you want, you can still see my outputs @ APC. They're more regular this time, thanks to the wonderful folks there. I've set up a feed widget entitled "My contributions at APC" at the center column of this blog if you want to access them from here.

In the meantime, thanks for dropping by!

Best regards,

John

2 comments:

AmiyaMax said...

Dear John, like you I too had been busy during the same period. Hope you are well.

johnV said...

Amiya,

It's funny how brain waves work sometimes (you better write an article on this one. haha). I actually dropped by your blog earlier today and learned that you're taking time out of blogging to concentrate on preparing for your exams.

Best of luck to you, my friend. I hope you pass them in flying colors!